Monday 15 September 2014

Fruit Bowl



Our task was to make a colour palette using themes like Autumn, Winter, Vibrant, Expensive etc as our inspiration. I chose Autumn because there are many colours that are associated with the season Autumn,
This is my colour palette. I was inspired by the season Autumn. All the colours I have added into my palette is what I think associates with Autumn. I searched up 'Autumn Leaves' on Google to find out some colours I could add.

This is my final design.
I used colours from my Colour Palette and some colour from Google Images. The ombre of the colours in Autumn inspired me. To make this image I had to use a variation of tools on Photoshop. I had to select the eye dropper tool to choose the colour. I then had to use the magic wand tool to choose the space I wanted to paste my chosen colour in. I then had to use the paint bucket to paste my chosen colour in the specific place I wanted it to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment