Thursday 18 September 2014

Learner Responce

WWW: Phenomenal looking blog so far Yasmin - really professional and it proves your dedication to your work.

EBI: I would like a slightly more original idea for the running order of the events in the news.

LR: Could you research the political bias of certain news programmes and post your findings below.

Also, Do you regularly watch the programme you researched? Why/why not? Where do you get your news from? Answer in a comment below.

Learner Response - 

Scottish Independence - BBC News - BBC News was a little bias when speaking about whether the Scottish want to stay in the UK or become independent.

I normally watch BBC Breakfast in the morning before school to know what's going on in the world. I normally get my news from BBC Breakfast when I watch it in the morning, Channel 4 news ( I sometimes watch this) and my mum normally tells me what's going on if I do miss the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment