Friday 11 July 2014

Music Advert.





This is my edited version of the picture we took in the Media Photo Shoot. I think I could have done a lot better to make the original picture look like an advert you would see when a new music video is being advertised. In my opinion, the hight light of this photo is how the picture was taken because the name of the album is 'Voice Of The Streets' and the background is a brick wall so it fits really well with the title although as an improvement I could try and change it so that it looks like we are on pavement. I also love the font of the album title because it suits the genre of the music which is Pop and R&B. For further improvements, I think I should change the variety of fonts I have used in this music advert because there are about 4 different fonts I have used and to make it successful, there should be the maximum of 2 different fonts. Also, I think I could change the colour of the background because it seems so light and I would put something in the middle because right now it looks plain. All in all, Mr Matthews said it is a good poster for my first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment