Monday 7 July 2014

Love



The word I used was 'Love' as there are many ways you can put love under. 


As many things can be associated with the word love the first picture I used was a picture of a family. I used this because in a family, there is always love.

The second picture is associated with love because it is a picture of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson sitting down and having a talk during filming. I picked this as one of the photos because in a friendship you must have some sort of love and trust for the person you are close friends with. 

The third picture is a photo of chicken which most people love. I put it as one of my pictures because many people in the world, I guess everyone loves food and the first thing I thought of when I thought of the word 'food' was chicken. 

The process of making this was not as hard as I thought it would be because I have worked on Photoshop before so I knew most of the basics. For further improvements, I think I should change the font of the word 'Love' to the same font as the HSBC font because right now it looks a little odd. Also, I would put the word in all three pictures not just one of the pictures because it seems odd too.


No comments:

Post a Comment